Wow, this year went by super fast! There are only a couple more weeks left before Christmas is here and I know I just barely sent out my Christmas cards for the season. If it wasn’t for already scheduled errand runs and holiday shopping I would have totally forgot to pick any up. So, that is why this week I have some last minute holiday cards for those last minute card senders, shoppers, or party throwers. These holiday cards were not designed by me this week, instead I came across these super cute cards on creative market and just had to share them with you.
These are super easy to make. Print, fold and cut.
- Flat card: Print the card out and cut around it; thats it!
- Folded card: Print the card out, fold the printed design side over onto the blank white side of the paper and then cut out.
- Mailing: Use an A7 envelope or one that measures 5.25 x 7.25″
If you already have your cards sent out, you can use them as party gifts, cue cards to a game of holiday heads up, event or party invite, kids coloring or matching game, etc. However, they are so cute that you can just use them as holiday decor for you tree, mantle place or windows.
- Graphics: Christmas Cards, Elements & Patterns by JuliArt
- Fonts: None; included in graphic pack
- Sizes: 5 x 7″ Vertical
OTHER FREEBIES YOU MAY LIKE: